Reply to broken MG-TC generator ear

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Reply to broken MG-TC generator ear
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 92 08:26:55 PST
     Sorry to bomb the whole list, but my reply to the
     original poster bounced.

     RE: welding up a broken MG-TC generator plate ear:

     Dave Ahern (?) from dec, If you're in the Bay Area,
     take that plate on down to Microabrasive Services in
     Sunnyvale & ask for Clif. Tell him Daren sent you about
     & you have an "esoteric" car part that needs repair. He'll
     laugh, and then weld it up so pretty I bet you'll
     hardly even be able to notice the crack when he's done. And then
     he'll charge you some incredibly reasonable price & tell
     you to tell your friends about him. Clif's # (408)
     773-8431.

          cheers-
                 dstone@sc9.intel.com