Re: Multi-person transit LBCs

To: paulg@cme.nist.gov
Subject: Re: Multi-person transit LBCs
From: droms@sol.cs.bucknell.edu (Ralph E. Droms)
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 92 09:26:15 EDT
   Date: Fri, 16 Oct 92 08:39:07 EDT
   From: paulg@cme.nist.gov (Paul Gilders)

   Scott writes:

           was driving?(!)  :-)  Actually I had 3 passengers and a driver in my
           TR6 once, but that is another story.  So what's the record folks?
           Anyone have 10 people in a sprite?

We used to get my entire family - 2 parents and 4 kids - in my dad's
TR-4.  Used to look like a circus act with the top up.  I was the
oldest of 4 kids, a small 12-year old, so we put three of us on the
package shelf as a "back seat", and my youngest brother on my mother's
lap in the passenger seat.

I've traveled several miles as one of four (well-acquainted)
passengers in a Midget, and (warning - no LBC content) then there was
the time I got twelve folks in my Saab 95 (station wagon)...

- Ralph