Atlanta Vintage Races

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Atlanta Vintage Races
From: Sarah A Sieling <ssieling@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 92 8:59:12 EDT
Roger will be racing the Lotus XI at the Atlanta Vintage Races next weekend.
Is any one else going.  I understand that Jim Fuersterberg had planned on going
but something has come up and he won't be able to make it.

We have been to the track several times but never to race.  Does anyone have
any favorite parking sites that are convenient to things where they might
suggest we park out trailer?

If anyone else is planning on going, please stop by our trailer and introduce
yourselves.  We have the light green Lotus XI and the trailer has NEPTUNE
ENGINEERING on the sides.  Hope to see some of you there.