Atlanta Runoffs

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Atlanta Runoffs
From: tlp30@duts.ccc.amdahl.com (Tim Pettenati)
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 92 17:22 PDT
Are any of you Southeastern SOLers going to the SCCA Valvoline Runoffs at
Road Atlanta on Oct 10 thru 18?  I'll be there all 9 days working as a
Scrutineer (tech inspector).  If you are there,  stop by the Tech/Impound
area and say Hi.  Normally I would tell you to look for the fat guy
with the beard, but that seems to describe 90% of the tech crew.
I would publish a detailed schedule but it would be sure to change before
the ink dried.
General events are Practice - Monday Tuesday, Qualify - Wednesday Thursday,
Racing - Friday Saturday Sunday.  Of interest to lbc owners would be GT5 &
production car classes.      (typical lbcs found in class)
GT5 races Friday at 11:20    (Mini Cooper
HP races Friday at 4:20      (Sprite
EP races Sat. at 1:00        (Jensen-Healey, MGB, Elva
GP races Sunday at 12:55     (Spitfire, MGA, Sprite
FP races Sunday at 3:10      (Midget, Spitfire, Turner

This could be an opportunity for one of you local SOLers to organize an SOL
get together.  Let me know and I'll try to show my face, minus my
lbc unfortunatly :'(

Tim Pettenati   tlp30@duts.ccc.amdahl.com