re: triumphest...VTR convention 1993

To: tr!nodomain!steve@uunet.UU.NET
Subject: re: triumphest...VTR convention 1993
From: whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 6 Oct 1992 15:04 EDT
>Well I am off to Triumphest on Wednesday 10/7, with my wife driving
>the "8" and I will be driving the "6". It's about a 12 hour drive from
>Tucson AZ to Buellton CA. If anybody else is going please look me up,
>(I spend a lot of time in the hotel bar exchanging stories with old
>friends :) :).
>
>I heard that next years VTR meet will be on the left coast (Washington),
>Bill Sohl can you confirm this.

Sure nuff.  It is scheduled over August 4-8 in/near Everett, Wash.
Watch for future additional details in the VTR magazines and,
of course, through this email medium.

All you folks that are attending Triumphest, hope you have great
weather.  We (VTR) have sent the host club 300 copies of the latest
VTR magazine (issue 50) so if you've never seen a copy of one, you
should be getting one as part of the registration "goodie bag" stuff.
There should also be a VTR info brochure/membership application for
you to hopefully fill out and send in so  you can become a member.

Again,
Good luck and enjoy Triumphest.
Bill