Damson?

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Damson?
From: ian@Centric.COM (Ian Macky)
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 92 09:38:10 PDT
According to the commission number plate on my '69 TR6, it was originally
color code 17: "Damson", the only color listed under Shades of Purple.

Anyone have a clue what this looks like?

Also, the VIN on the windshield doesn't match the commission# which is
making it a royal bitch to register.  I have an appointment with the CHP
(earliest available was October), AFTER my lengthy appointment with the
DMV, to which I will have to return after accruing yet more paperwork...

arrgh!

--ian