MGB-V8

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, dan@mothra.rose.hp.com
Subject: MGB-V8
From: brucec@amex-trs.com (Bruce Carter)
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1992 14:44:06 -0700

I can put you in touch with a gentleman in Austin Tx. that did a similar
conversion to his MGB that he put a 289 in. He had it all but registered
when I left Austin back in Feburary 92. Rumor had it his wife was making
him sell it due to the amount of money he had invested in it to do the
conversion.:-(

Sorry for not including the parts of your message that are relevent I am
working from one of Roger Garnett's messages to you. I had a system
crash and a new system installed and consequently when we got the new
system up we had lost part of the old filesystem, which included my old
mail files. So effectively I lost everything from sometime thursday of
last week to today.

Bruce...