tires for Cobra

To: phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov
Subject: tires for Cobra
From: brucec@amex-trs.com (Bruce Carter)
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1992 14:27:22 -0700

Phil Ethier scribed:>
> The BFG R1 tires will make anything the local Goodyear place has look
> like they have grease on the treads.  These things are AMAZING on dry
> pavement, merely OK

I second that. I have never done autocrossing but I will testify that
the performance that I get out of my T/A's is far superior to any other
brand of tyre I have run on any of my performance cars. I will not even
talk to a dealer that tries to sell me something other than what I came
in to buy. I leterally will walk out the store and go else where.

Bruce..." Just my $0.02 worth of nothing" Carter