Re: At long last, the 1992 survey!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: At long last, the 1992 survey!
From: Cory Carpenter <coryc@sequent.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 92 17:17:10 -0700

        :
>At least one of those class-5 cars will soon be a 2 (he said with
>fingers crossed), but I expected more.  I haven't sorted out the
>other cars.  Cory, if your data are in a database or spreadsheet,
>could you sort the entire list by condition class and post the
>totals?  Inquiring greasy knuckles want to know.

Sorry Ed,

The only format in which the results exist at the moment in the one I
posted.  I've thought about putting it into a spreadsheet or database,
but haven't had the time to whip up a filter as yet.

If and when I get the list into an importable format, I'll make it
available on Hoosier.  (Right now, the most likely format would be
comma-delimited ASCII -- seems like 'most all spreadsheets can handle
that.)

-coryc