At long last, the 1992 survey!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: At long last, the 1992 survey!
From: rush@mnementh.Metaphor.COM (Ed Rush)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 92 16:29:27 PDT
First, a public thank-you to Cory for putting in the coordination
and formatting work for this survey.  (Applause.)

Second, sorting out the TR3s and TR3As, I was fascinated to find
the predominance of condition-5 cars (including my own Basil):
        class:  1       2       3       4       5       6
        quant.: -       1.5     0.5     1       8       2
                                               ^^^
At least one of those class-5 cars will soon be a 2 (he said with
fingers crossed), but I expected more.  I haven't sorted out the
other cars.  Cory, if your data are in a database or spreadsheet,
could you sort the entire list by condition class and post the
totals?  Inquiring greasy knuckles want to know.

  | Ed Rush, not speaking for Metaphor Computers, Mtn. View, CA |
  |  UUCP: [...!{apple|decwrl}!]metaphor!rush                   |
  |  Internet: rush@metaphor.com                                |
  | Picture, if you will, a backpacking, Sharks, and SF fan     |
  | from Texas, with a Mac and a TR3A.                          |