Re: Speaking of weird cars (was Re: Hillman source )

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speaking of weird cars (was Re: Hillman source )
From: Scott Fisher <sfisher@wsl.dec.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 92 15:47:23 PDT
One more thing about the Rover:

    Not an hour later I saw it myself.  Turns out it's not a P5; she'd been
    right about the T but wrong about the digit -- it's a 2000 TC.  This
    one appears to be in good shape, with a fabric sunroof that has seen
    better days on top of a body with good paint and which appears to be in
    possession of all its trim.  I got the number and called, left word on
    their answering machine.  Haven't heard back yet.

Any ideas on price range for a Rover TC?  I've seen it run, and I can
verify that the brake lights work, no mean feat for an aging Britcar...
As I said, trim is all there, a few door dings, but shiny green paint.
It seemed to be running well -- or at least it didn't sputter, cough,
spew out blue smoke, shudder, or look as though it was falling apart
(as did the Citroen DS21 I saw on my way in to work, speaking of
weird cars).   Anybody got a price guide on-line?

--Scott