Re: Redcar progress, nitpicks

To: tobin@neagp.enet.dec.com (Keys to the Highway)
Subject: Re: Redcar progress, nitpicks
From: phile@pwcs.StPaul.GOV (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 92 16:27:32 CDT
Greg "summer without my spitfire may as well be winter" Tobin writes >

>A Renault that I used to have (the 10 Daren!) had such a wimpy horn that
>when you were actually driving and honked it, you couldn't hear it inside
>the car- let alone someone in a big Umherican cruiser hear it.

The Renaults had a "town and country" horn.  One to say "beep beep" to
pretty girls in sidewalk cafe's and one to shout "look out, you miserable
foreigner!" to Yank tourists.  Was your switch stuck on "town"?

Phil Ethier, THE RIGHT LINE, 672 Orleans Street, Saint Paul, MN  55107-2676
h (612) 224-3105     lotus@pnet51.orb.mn.org
w (612) 298-5324     phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov  (list goes here)
"The workingman's GT-40" - Anthony Colin Bruce Chapman