LRP (Lime Rock Park) Vintage Update - 2

To: british-cars%hoosier.cs.utah.edu@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: LRP (Lime Rock Park) Vintage Update - 2
From: RGOLEN@umassd.edu
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1992 13:29 EDT
Ok folks, here's the latest update on Lime Rock Vintage Festival:

As per before tickets $15.00...includes Paddock

Parking will be in the "Z" parking area. For those of you who are unfamiliar
with LRP, the Z area is along the front straight directly across from the
pits and at the foot of the Camel foot bridge. Great parking and spectating area

Again, if you are intersted in going, drop me a line. I will start a list,
and will then contact you when its time to get the tickets.

Ric Golen