Re: octane: old question-new twist

To: british-cars@hoosier, sfisher@Pa.dec.com
Subject: Re: octane: old question-new twist
From: rck@fangio.asd.sgi.com (Robert Keller)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 92 19:17:34 PST
:
> (Has anyone on this list done this trick?  Does it really work?)

An old high school buddy of mine who turned into a british car mechanic
specializing in Jaguars told me about this technique.  He grinned while
he was telling me about it.  I inferred from his delivery that this was
a quick cheap way of getting the job done, but it wasn't a recommended
technique for a car the you really cared about.

...robert