MG Summer Party!

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: MG Summer Party!
From: bobj@meaddata.com (Robert Jones)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 92 10:26:02 EST
Have any of you been to the annual MG Summer Party up in Grand Rapids
Michigan?  Are any of you going up this year?  I believe the dates are
August 21, 22, 23.  If I go, I think it would be fun to be in a caravan
of MGs.  Hey MAD, Paul Dodd, Will Saddler, we could form a caravan with
an MGA (Paul's), an MGB (mine), an MGC (Will's) and a Midget (Mark's)!
Are you guys interested?  Is anyone else interested?

August is a long way off, but when you have 10 (TEN!) weddings to go to
in one summer, your weekends fill up fast!

Bob "Just glad none the weddings are mine!:-)" Jones
bobj@meaddata.com