another oil cooler question

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: another oil cooler question
From: hill@eecs.ucdavis.edu (Rich Hill)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 92 10:55:16 -0800
OK, now that I've decided that a 13 row is probably the way to go, I'm
back to the question of the adapter.  Several people have pointed out that
an oil thermostat is a good idea.  If possible, I would like to use a
sandwich plate/adapter with a thermostat built in.  Does anyone know a
source for these????????

(oh, this is for a 1500 Midget)

so far I've tried: Faspec (nothing for the 1500), Winner's Circle (they said
they had a bunch of odd ones laying around but nothing specifically for
the 1500 - Ohio's a bit of a drive from here!), Vicky Brit (needs external
thermostat), TRF (same as Vicky Brit).....

Did I miss anyone??????

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,

Rich Hill