Re: Head milling, racing modifications and politics

To: Kantarjiev@parc.xerox.com
Subject: Re: Head milling, racing modifications and politics
From: kosmas@umbc3.umbc.edu (Kosmas I. Pentakalos)
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 92 22:16:28 EST

>>      [Kosmas' view on "The Class Struggle" deleted]
>
>>   This IS still the british-car mailing list, isn't it?
>
> Yah, I was wondering the same thing. Where's the fire system pull on this
> list?

How interesting?
One tiny little message can stir so much attention to the fact that it
"does not belong here".  Maybe it didn't but maybe it did?  Maybe it was a
mistake on my part to which I apologize for.  But 10 or more messages of
negative conotation because I made a mistake and send it to the wrong list?

Come ONNN.....   who are you trying to foul, me?
Just say, I didn't like your message, I hate your message and ideas,
I AM AFRAID OF YOUR IDEAS, my interests are too, I am a poor little
middle class conformist and want to have nothing to do with such ideologies.

Kosmas

The western world is full of neurotic conservative bourgeois conformists
just like british car lovers of whom few have the ability to enjoy their love.
>From Thatcher to Bush and from Hitler to Bucannan.

GET ME OFF YOUR BLOODY FASCIST LIST NOW IF YOU DON"T LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY