Re: Things to look for in an MGB and Scott Fisher #1

To: Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: Things to look for in an MGB and Scott Fisher #1
From: miq@wv.MENTORG.COM (Miq Millman)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 93 9:07:40 PST
Well since there has been an uprising of lamentation over the loss of Scott
recently, I went through my archives and found this older posting.  I think
that it is pertinent to the questions at hand.  I spoke with Scott recently,
he confirms our fears, it will be quite a while before he has net access
again.