major MG events

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: major MG events
From: jtc@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (James A. TenCate)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 93 09:51:19 -0600
I'm the newsletter editor for our local Triumph club.  We're trying to
help the MG's in the Austin area start their own club so we're devoting
a page in our newsletter to MG-related stuff (we have maybe 10 MG members
or so in our club).

Question:  I'm a Triumph kinda guy so I wouldn't know this... Could some
kind MG guru please send me a list of major MG events this year?  Also,
if any of you know of MG things happening in the Texas area, I'd love
to hear about those too :-)  Thanks!

jim
jtc@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu