Car for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Car for sale
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 93 23:18:56 -0700
Saw this on the net, thought someone might have an interest.
mjb.
----

  From: dshelton@galaxy.gov.bc.ca
  Subject: Austin Healy 3000
  Date: 9 Jan 93 18:29:56 -0800

I've had an Austin Healy 3000 in pieces in my basement for too long - it's the
1960 two seater model BN7L, number 775 with factory hardtop,
Michelins and triple laced wire wheels, trouble is, it was completely
disassembled to have the frame dipped to remove all rust
and it's never been put back together. It was complete and running and
there are many new bits such as trim,
brakes, and many spares - is there any interest out there in purchasing
this classic car "kit"?

I'm in Victoria B.C. Canada so shipping is the first problem...

Dave