Re: Other car lists

To: timd@ptltd.com
Subject: Re: Other car lists
From: phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 93 15:49:05 CST
Tim Dziechowski writes >

>A friend of mine who is restoring a Maserati was green with envy when he saw
>the parts suppliers list Phil Ethier just compiled,

Wow.  I can't believe I impressed a Maser owner!  Seriously, I hitchhiked on
the work of many others, and am still getting input.

Send mail to   italian-cars-request@balltown.cma.com

>This kind of question gets asked often enough to deserve a FAQ, so if
>everyone who reads other lists which fall into the NBC (Not Boring Cars)
>category sends me email detailing what list and how to access, I'll
>compile this and post it to hoosier and to the list.

This is what I have.  Everybody tell me where I went wrong.

AUTORACE@INDYCMS.BITNET
autox@autox.team.net or autox@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
bmw or bmw-request%cma.com@uu.psi.com
british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
datsun-roadsters-request@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
honda-request@msrc.sunysb.edu  (Rob Malouf)
info-vw@ames.arc.nasa.gov  IS DECEASED < 11-19-92
italian-cars or italian-cars-request@balltown.cma.com
lotus-cars%esprit.uucp@netcom.com,   lotus-adm%esprit.uucp@netcom.com
mazda-list@ms.uky.edu
miata@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu
mr2-interest-request@validgh.com (David Hough)
muscle-cars-request@sorinc.PacBell.COM
mustangs@hpda.cup.hp.com
porschephiles@karazm.math.uh.edu
rsiatl!z-car@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
rx7club-admin@cbjjn.att.com  and rx7club@cbjjn.att.com
saab@dartmouth.edu
school or school-request%cma.com@uu.psi.com (for driver's schools at tracks)
talon@appmag.com (Todd Day)
vettes@cimage.com
volvo-net or volvo-net-request@me.rochester.edu
wheeltowheel@abingdon.sun.com

Phil Ethier, THE RIGHT LINE, 672 Orleans Street, Saint Paul, MN   55107-2676
h (612) 224-3105  w (612) 298-5324     phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov
"I like things that go fast" - Huey Lewis