help

To: cobra@cdc.hp.com
Subject: help
From: brucec@amex-trs.com (Bruce Carter)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1993 14:28:39 -0700
While at home for lunch in this dark damp town (yes it rains in Phoenix
once in a great while :-)) I caught a few minutes of this movie called
The Planets Against Us or something to that effect on the SciFi channel.
It was one of those old (50's) classic B/W Sci-Fi movies. Not sure what
the theme was or anything like that I just noticed a 56-58 MGA and
some other car that I did not recognize, but noted that it definitely
was British. I'm thinking a Sunbeam of some sort but not sure what model
and year I don't know squat about Sunbeams, except what a tiger looks
like having seen a couple :-) of scenes from Get Smart.

I know this not about questions or anything but it did have a smidgen of
British car content, or are we suffering from lack of British car?

Bruce...