Re: Big mistake, big, really big, huge.

To: hoosier!british-cars@cs, passaretti@crd.ge.com
Subject: Re: Big mistake, big, really big, huge.
From: ssi!coventry!rmb@ames.arc.nasa.gov (Bob Bownes)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 91 11:53:00 CDT
Well, at least the suspension is in no danger of falling off of the car.....

I estimate I could have it ready to hit the track in under a week. Linkage
is easy, cage is a matter of throwing $185 at the problem, seat can be bolted
down, and/or a new one ordered, and fire system is an evenings work and
$250. I can go autox without the cage and the fire system, which if there's
an event left this fall, I *will* do.....Oh, and the sway bar is an hour's
work to weld the mount back on. Big deal. Don't tell Rik & Vik, as this one
is the same vintage as the S&M Spit, and looks remarkably similar and I
want to surprise them.

iii