Re: Car Color

To: SCHWARCZ_LARRY/HP6600_1J@hpesf.cup.hp.com
Subject: Re: Car Color
From: phile@pwcs.StPaul.GOV (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 91 7:59:04 CDT
SCHWARCZ_LARRY/HP6600_1J@hpesf.cup.hp.com writes >

>TEAL: This high-fashion hybrid of blue and green has become one of the
hottest shades on the market, appealing to trendsetting extroverts craving
attention, admiration, novelty and being in step.

This is color my wife insists on for the Europa.  I was more interested in the
original color:

>YELLOW: This is the color of choice for the active, the artistic and those
willing to try something new.  Bright and easily seen, yellow is favored by
safety-conscious drivers.

I wanted either the original yellow or white because they stay cool in the sun
(I STILL can't believe anyone living in Hawaii would repaint a car black!) and
does not show the ripples in the fiberglass.  It does not hurt to be easily
seenwhen you are driving a 42-inch-high car.

But I defer to her color choice.  She has to have something.

--
Login name: phile                       In real life: Philip J Ethier
Phone: 298-5324