Wheels, wheels everywhere

To: mrmike@fsserv.ge.com
Subject: Wheels, wheels everywhere
From: rgb@hal.com (Roger Bolick)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 91 08:06:55 CDT
Straight TR6 wheels should be gold plated as that's
what they seem to be worth, I've been through 8 wheels
now and have 3 straight... its drivable, but still not
right.  If you find some, I need another.  A local place
straigntens them with about 50% success rate.  Latest
Grass Roots Motorsports has aluminum Minilites for a
good price, I can look it up if interested.  I might
have a lead on the 1969 TR6 wheels...

Junk wheels are usually junk, so I would go for the minilites,
anyone have experience with these new reproductions?

Roger

(give you a good price on some "extra" TR6 wheels!)