Classic car auto insurance

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Classic car auto insurance
From: augi@cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com (Joe Augenbraun)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 91 12:18:19 EDT
I remember some people mentioning that they have classic car auto insurance.
Does anyone have coverage that allows them to drive their car other than to
parades (which is the limitation on JC Taylor), and doesn't require the car
to be quite 20 years old?  What would be perfect would be a policy that
requires that you don't put more than a specified number of miles on the
car each year, but has no other restrictions.  Does anyone have such a beast?
I know there is at least one other classic car insurance company other than
JC Taylor.

                                                Joe