color tune...

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: color tune...
From: The cutting edge 17-Oct-1991 1425 <metzger@decwet.enet.dec.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 91 14:27:40 PDT
I've never been able to get my color tune to work either and I've always
wondered if it's defective or not. The problem I have it that I can see the
spark firing in the colortune but only 1 out of every 6-7 sparks will actually
ignite the mixture. Therefore I can't tell how lean/rich I am running. Anybody
want to let me mail it to them and give it a shot and let me know if it is
defective or not ? pat vilbrant or tim or anybody close to Washington ?

thanks,

  John Metzger