tyres

To: @auschs, @ibmchs.UUCP, @cs.utexas.edu.UUCP:british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
Subject: tyres
From: bcarter@gama.austin.ibm.com
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 91 14:33:26 CDT

    Help!! It has been SO LONG since I have purchased tyres for a performace
car that I do not even know the first thing about them any longer. I just
called my friendly tyre sales man and he said that Pirelli don't even make
the type of tyre I have on my MG (Pirelli P44s) he says they have
replaced them eith P300s. I tried to find out about some BFGoodrich
tryes but he said that they either don't carry them or BFGoodrich
doesn't make them that small for my MG :( I don't know anything about Dunlop,
or Continental, and those appear to be my only choices, (mind you I have
only looked at NTW as a source.) I do know that I do not like Gooyear
tyres from what kind of luck some of my friends have had with them.

So any suggestions ya'll might have sure would help :)

Bruce...