British Car Rallye

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: British Car Rallye
From: william sadler <wsadler@copper.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1991 14:33:41 -0500
Second Annual Fall Rallye

Hoosier MGB Club, Unlimited (i.e., anything remotely British)

Here is the flyer:

You are invited to join the Hoosier MGB Club, Un. on our Second Annual
Fall Floiage Rallye; navigating through the scenic countryside and winding
roads in and around south-wester Monroe (pron. Mun-row) County, Indiana.
Enjoy the true spirit of the MG with fellow enthusiasts.

Our rallye is scheduled for October 19, 1991, rain or shine, and begins at
10:30 a.m. at the Old Courthouse Square in Bloomington, IN.  (between
College and Walnut and 5th and 6 th streets)  Rallye fee is $6 for members
and $10 for non-members.

Will