I'm back

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm back
From: mjb (Mark Bradakis)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 91 21:08:32 -0600
I am amazed at the low volume during the time I was gone.  Thank goodness!
Looks like the new British-cars should work fine.  I'll go through the list
requests in the next day or two, but please be patient.  I found out I return
from my week off to be the one and only systems staff person here for the rest
of the week.  I may be busy!

The VTR meet was fun, for the most part, I am sure you'll hear more how things
went later on.  For now, I'll just say that events over the last week indicate
that Dr. Bobwrench's "Glasnost Garage and Repairestoika" may have been leveled
by a cloud of burning oil, and he'll be setting up shop at the new "30 Over
Motorsports" headquarters in the near future, assuming he gets home.

Now, I've got some mail to read...

mjb.