A Sunbeam, a Jag, and an MGB

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: A Sunbeam, a Jag, and an MGB
From: bobj@meaddata.com (Robert Jones)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 91 14:55:15 EDT
Hi again,

Hate to bring up the subject again, but I just have to ask :-)  Did anyone
watch "Commando" last night with Aaanold "I'll be back" Schwarzenegger?
Hey, it was a Sunday night and I was watching the Cubs game and the Bears game
at the same time :-)  Anyway, what kind of car was it that he stole from the
flight attendant and chased down the Porche 911?  Was that a Sunbeam Tiger?
Alpine?  It sure was fast chasing down the 911 and making it flip over.  Must
be pretty safe too, he slammed it right into a telephone pole and neither
he nor the filght attendant were hurt and they didn't have seatbelts on
(she didn't even have a seat!)  It was so realistic! :-)

Also, early yesterday evening, I was cruising in my MGB and pulled up next
to an older man driving a nice shiny red roadster.  I asked him what it was
and he said it was a '37 Jaguar.  Really cool looking car.

Finally, has anyone ever had someone in a YUGO stop and ask if you needed
help when you couldn't get your car started?  Talk about embarassing!

Bob "I've got to get that started fixed" Jones