New Car day in Bloomington

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: New Car day in Bloomington
From: william sadler <wsadler@copper.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 91 13:35:36 -0500
Yesterday as I was waiting for my wife to pick me up an army green
Sunbeam Alpine drove by and parked about a 1/2 block away.  Two
guys got out before I got there, so I didn't get to ask them about
it, but it looked like a nice car.  Can anybody provide some details
about these?  It looked a lot like a Triumph.

I also saw a Mercedes Gazelle on the way home.  I asked the owner
about it and he said it was a kit car with a Ford engine.  Looked
a lot like a TD but more gaudy.

Will