Boulder write up

To: uunet!alliant.alliant.com!british-cars@uunet.UU.NET
Subject: Boulder write up
From: mit-eddie!uunet.UU.NET!ssi!coventry!rmb@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Keptin Komrade Dr. Bobwrench III)
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 90 17:42:45 CDT
        Well, I just finished my write up of the 1990 NATC in Boulder
for the Exhaust Notes, official newsletter of the Adirondack Triumph Assoc.
I'd post it here without hesitation if it was a little smaller,
but it comes in @ 3.5 printed pages, or 396 lines and just over 15K, so I figure
I'd ask first. If ya'll would like to see it in it's entirety, I'll gladly
post it, but if I get more than 5 requests and no violent requests not
to mail it out, it will probably show up in your mailbox soon.
Based on the requests for the TR icon, it will probably get posted....I've
sent out something like 20 of them in 3 different formats.

        Have Fun!

                iii