Re: Miq Millman

To: phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Subject: Re: Miq Millman
From: sfisher@wsl.dec.com
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 90 11:16:40 PDT
Phil asks:

>Has anyone heard from Miq Millman?  I hope all is well with the new
>baby.

I spoke with him yesterday.  He apologized for missing the
Palo Alto meet, but he had brought Mari home from the hospital
at 11:00 that day, along with their new, 7 pound 8 oz, 19-1/2"
long baby boy.  (Trust a computer geek to remember the specs and
forget to ask his name... :-)

Mother and baby fine, father expected to survive.  The little
one, I understand, sleeps for eight hours in a row!  Unfortunately,
they're from 10 AM to 6 PM, and he wakes up every 90 minutes
through the night.

Obviously, they should have named him Lucas...

--
Scott Fisher
sfisher@wsl.dec.com