Morgan Replica?

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: Morgan Replica?
From: Roland Dudley <mit-eddie!dtc.hp.com!cobra@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 90 14:39:24 pdt
A couple of people on the list have commented that they didn't think
there was such thing as a Morgan replica.  I could have sworn that I
saw a picture of or an ad for one in some magazine recently.  I went
through a few car mags I have including an old issue of Kit Cars (or
what ever it's called) and didn't see anything in any of them.  Was it
my imagination?  Is it even legal (or for that matter profitable) to
make a replica of a car that's still in production?

Roland Dudley
cobra@hpcilsn.hp.com