Yowsa!

To: british-cars@alliant
Subject: Yowsa!
From: muller@Alliant.COM (Jim Muller)
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 90 13:10:43 EDT
Congrats to every SOL'er that did well at VTR this year.  It's good to know
that some of you continued the heritage at the autocross.  I see from Kirkb's
story that John Lye was there.  John was a charter (or nearly so) member of
SOL who owns (or owned?) the red TR-3 that was used in Diner.  He disappeared
then sent me mail from some new site.  The trouble was, was that every path
I tried bounced, usually saying "unknown user".  If anyone knows how to make
contact with him, let me (or him) know.

Jim Muller