Off to NATC

To: sol@hoosier, autox@hoosier
Subject: Off to NATC
From: mit-eddie!hoosier.utah.edu!mjb@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Mark Bradakis)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 90 01:14:29 -0600
In less than 4 1/2 hours the alarm will ring, I better finish packing and
get some sleep.  This Grant's Imperial Stout should help.  Got to get ready
for the North American Triumph Challenge in Boulder tomorrow, er, later today.
The only thing I may do at the pool party is find a chair and take a nap.

I may be able to login on hoosier while in Boulder for the Triumph meet and
send appropriate words to each group.  But comments on T shirts, banners, the
members of the racing list, A arm failures, product reviews of the Grizzlies
from Hell etc. and any further GT6 stuff will have to wait.

mjb.