alignments?

To: ba-racers@wsl.dec.com
Subject: alignments?
From: mit-eddie!wsl.dec.com!kent@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 90 15:48:50 PDT
[British-cars readers, I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area.]

I'm about to reassemble the front suspension on Sarah, my TR-4A. I've
replaced several pieces that were fairly bent, so I'm pretty sure there
will be adjustments needed for proper alignment.

I'm looking for suggestions on where to go have the work done. The
default is probably Burnett & Sons, but their labor charges of $60/hour
puts me off a bit; I'd really like to spend less on the alignment than
I spent on parts! But I think I need to find a shop that's familiar
with the vagaries of 23-year-old British suspensions.

Thanks,
chris