Re: [Bricklin] Floorboard heat

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Floorboard heat
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 20:48:39 -0500
I completed a 60 mile round trip in the Bricklin today.  Engine temps were
around 180-210 and would fluctuate.  This was on a 93 degree day with the AC
on.  Floor boards were still around 100 to 110, but tolerable.  The passenger
side stayed considerable cooler around 90.  There is still some air leaking
around the door area.  Really only noticable when a large truck passes.  I
will try to see if I can get some weather stripping or foam rubber around
there to reduce the air floor.  Looking at leaving for Lexington in the
morning, hoping to catch Herb's presentation tomorrow afternoon.

Greg 0036
Bricklin@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47