Re: [Bricklin] Importing a B to Canada

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Importing a B to Canada
From: "Michael Fischer" <Michael.Fischer@delorean.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 10:25:04 -0700
Hi Marvin,

I don't have any specific experience importing a B into Canada, but I looked
into it for other vehicles in the past.

Basically, if a vehicle is 15 years or older it can be imported into Canada
with fewer hassles.

There's a lot of info on it at Transport Canada's website
http://www.tc.gc.ca/roadsafety/safevehicles/importation/usa/index.htm

and at the Registrar of Imported Vehicles (a company contracted by Transport
Canada)
http://www.riv.ca

Mike