Re: [Bricklin] 360 carb

To: serge.ber@sympatico.ca, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] 360 carb
From: Bricklin0095@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 18:10:59 EDT
I also use the Edelbrock  1406 carb.  I use the edlebrock  performer intake
also.. The original intake on the 360 is a spreadbore style.  The rear
holes are larger than the front. The 1406 carb is a square bore. The  holes are
the same size.. You need an adapter plate to mix them.Also need the
Chrysler kick down adapter to use on an automatic.