Inside door paint and info where to get misc stuff.

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Inside door paint and info where to get misc stuff.
From: Dennis Gautreau <dennis.gautreau@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 11:18:14 -0400
Hi everyone,
A couple of weeks ago, I asked if anyone had information on where I
could get some brown paint to paint the metal on the inside of the
doors. I got a couple of responses and low and behold, my computer
crapped out on me and I had to re-format my drive amongst other things.
I would greatly appreciate the folks who responded to re-respond and if
there's any other folks out there that can help me in my quest to find
the paint, please respond.

Also, I'm looking for a new set of plugs that go on the birdcage (there
are 4 of them) 2 on each door and new switches (4 also) and the rubber
pieces that go around the door hinges. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Dennis Gautreau

1975 White SV1 #901