Repositioning or Replacing Mirrors

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Repositioning or Replacing Mirrors
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 09:23:59 -0500
Does anyone have any experience in replacing the or repositioning the Bricklin
Mirrors?  Since I have the door skin off this is a good time to try to address
the mirror problem.  I have some ideas, but would like to see what others may
have done in this area.  I am currently thinking about putting the mirror more
at the corner of the glass so it can be seen.  The way mine was positioned I
could only see part of the top of the passenger mirror from the drivers side.
I have welded a mounting plate in that area just in case I go that route.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Greg 0036