Re: January Issue

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: January Issue
From: George Curley <glcurley@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:32:54 -0500
Mine arrived on Thursday or Friday.  It looks great as usual.  Thanks to
John Blair and those who contributed articles.

That's an interesting bit of info about the "postal" episode.
Personally, I do look forward to receiving the magazine.  However if
it's only a difference of a week later or even two in unusual
circumstances, I would not mind the wait, in lieu of expending
additional club funds.

George Curley