Re: January Issue

To: "Paul J. Amoroso" <paul-amo@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: January Issue
From: John Martin <jwmartin37@tstonramp.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 08:04:23 -0800
Guys,

About 15 years ago, I set up the current Brickline printer, and the
fulfillment house.  These are the folks that prepare the 3rd class
mailing.  They mail from a special USPS facility in Golita, CA.

You may recall from the national news a few weeks ago, that this
facility was devastated by a former employee shooting numerous workers
and then herself.

Given the time frame and the circumstances,  it is my guess that this
delayed our January mailing.

Let's all give our support to John Blair for his amazing award winning
publication, THE BRICKLINE.

John Martin
(former Brickline Editor)