Re: air latch vs electric door solenoid

To: High Tech Coatings <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Subject: Re: air latch vs electric door solenoid
From: "Paul J. Amoroso" <paul-amo@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 15:08:24 -0500
Air doors:

Someone was asking if you had to remove the door skins to get into the
door for the airlines, etc.  I'm sure there would be enough room going
through the inside door panel without having to remove the skin.  There
is even a large access (open area) in the lower inside of the door in
the middle.  I would guess it would provide all of the access you'd need.

Paul (Amo) Amoroso