alternator

To: "bricklin mail gp" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: alternator
From: "Joel Schneeweis" <jbschneeweis@uofu.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 08:27:40 -0600 (Mountain Standard Time)
I know this has been answered before but I can't fine the response.  I have
the one wire alternator on vin # 1976 and it is not charging.  It worked
before I took the car apart.  So now that I have reinstalled everything I
must of rewired it wrong.  Anyone know the proper wiring.  Thanks.

Joel

VIN #'s 820 & 1976

06_side.gif]

IMSTP.gif]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
06_b.jpg]