Re: Bricklin car for sale in Dundalk, MD

To: "Fedeli, Joe \(DSCP\)" <Joe.Fedeli@dla.mil>,
Subject: Re: Bricklin car for sale in Dundalk, MD
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 09:01:37 -0500
Joe,

This could be the same one that was listed on ebay last year in this area.
Orange, Head Lights up, etc. Pictures look good. If someone calls they can
confirm the VIN.

I had asked the lister on ebay for directions to take a look since I was
going to be in their area and they nevere replied to me.  It got up to $7K
on auction and did not meet the reserve price.  The buy it now price was
$15K

Here is the information from the listing.

 Miles:  19100    Doors:  2 doors
 Transmission:  Automatic    Interior:  Brown
 Engine:  8 - Cyl.    Year:  1975
 Warranty:  No    VIN Number:  00031bx55002551
 Title:  Clear    Exterior:  Other
 Condition:  Used    Inspection:  --

Cassette Player   Air Conditioning

Vehicle Description

 You are looking at a 1975 Ford Bricklin. This car has a vintage old exotic
look. It has hydraulic doors to go with the 5.7 liter, Ford 351 motor. It is
a 4-speed automatic and is quick off the line. You will definitely turn
heads in this car and will not see another around.

Vehicle Condition

 This car has some wear and tear, as most 30 year old cars do. However, the
car is in running condition and the hydraulic doors work fine as do the
gauges. You are welcome to come take a look at it, you will not be
disappointed.

Greg 0036