Senile virus

To: "bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Senile virus
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@mnsi.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 05:52:52 -0500
 Just to let you know that I'm looking out for my friends. Just got this in
from a reliable source. It seems that there is a virus out there called the
Senile Virus that even the most advanced programs from Norton or McAfee
cannot take care of -- so be warned. It appears to mostly affect those of us
who were born before 1952 Symptoms of Senile Virus

1. Causes you to send same e-mail twice.

2. Causes you to send blank e-mail.

3. Causes you to send to wrong person.

4. Causes you to send back to person who sent it to you.

5. Causes you to forget to attach the attachment.

6. Causes you to hit "SEND" before you've finished typi