RE: Parts needed

Subject: RE: Parts needed
From: "John Lodge" <knglionz@cablenet-va.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 22:14:05 -0500
The headlight control valves do not come apart for repairing.  yes they are
replacable with the corvette control valves.  We do have some in stock at
the shop.

I commend the attempt to make the headlights electrically operated.  In the
hope of being helpful on this, I would like to remind you that the headlight
actuators are designed with a certain amount of pivot to them.  A straight
like force will probably cause some damage to both the headlight linkage and
the surrounding area if it should bind (I.E the hood extention)

Terry has gone through a lot of developement to implement the air headlight
assembly that completely replaces the existing vacuum assembly.  And since
the majority of the cars out there currently have the air door system, it is
not a hard task to hook the air headlight system in to the compressor,
provided that it is the electric air compressor vs the vacuum air
compressor.

Good luck on the project.